Marketing Strategy - Strategy is all the way in the form of ideas, planning, and implementation. Marketing is a process of communication of the purpose of providing information about a product or service to meet the needs and desires of a person. So, Marketing Strategy is a way to market a product or service by considering keinganan and human needs based on the idea, planning and implementation of the measures that will be used for the marketing of products or services.
|Foto :Andriadi / www.lokerbandaaceh.com|
Purpose Marketing Strategy:
- Knowing desire Consumers and meet consumer needs.
- Memberikan detailed and precise information required consumers to products or services marketed
- Identify customer needs accurately to the product or service being marketed desirable and suitable to be marketed and sold by itself.
Factors affecting Marketing Strategy:There are several factors that must be considered in marketing, among others:
- Micro factors : marketing intermediaries, suppliers, competitors and the public
- Macro factors : demographic / economic, political / legal, technological / physical and social / cultural.
The things need to be considered for marketing:In marketing the following 8 points are very influential, namely:
- Customer needs and wants
- Cost to the customer
From the explanation above discussed of MARKETING STRATEGY, a Product or Service to be produced should pay attention to the wishes of consumers, so that the operations will be in accordance with the plan. While marketing activities must be conducted on an ongoing basis to maintain a good relationship between consumers and producers in order to create synergies in marketing activities.